Guest Experience Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time to Part Time
Location: On-site or Remote with Travel Opportunities
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Great fit for someone who is interested in getting in on the ground floor and growing with a blossoming company.
- Great for someone interested in discovering and solving puzzles, and finding ways to implement solutions for the whole team to benefit from.
- Flexible work hours - We’re a remote, international team.
- Support of a team with a vested interest in making sure we're all taken care of.
- Travel opportunities may be available depending on availability
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Individual and Group Customer Interaction: Work individually with customers (our "guests") to provide prompt and effective resolutions to their queries.
Community Engagement: Foster a positive environment on our Discord channel, encouraging guests to invite friends and actively participate in community discussions.
Upselling/Promotion: Identify opportunities within community conversations to upsell or promote relevant products, enhancing the overall customer experience.
Implement Community Activities: Assist in implementing community engagement activities to strengthen the bond among our guests.
Process Improvement: Contribute to improving customer service processes and help implement a team-wide customer service approach. This includes locating and creating training resources for the Sushi Tomodachi team as a whole, working to help cross-train all team members on effective customer service protocols. For example, encourage and follow up with team members to help enable them to address customer concerns regardless of their role. Help identify what tools or resources each team member may need for them to best assist.
Customer Needs Analysis: Learn about customer needs to identify patterns in expectations, and take action accordingly. For example, contribute to updating customer-facing resources such as FAQs and help guide customers to the proper areas, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
Identify Global Opportunities: Collaborate with team members to identify global opportunities for enhancing the customer experience. For example, report when guests are making repeated requests for a feature or product, or report when guests discover issues with the website to be addressed by web development team.
- Must be 21+ to apply (Our company references and “promotes” alcohol, even if we are not selling it directly.)
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Passion for anime, manga and/or food.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Friendly, outgoing, and approachable personality.
- Punctuality and reliability.
How to Apply:
E-Mail your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Guest Experience Specialist". Please include a statement of how you found out about this role, and how you think you'd be a good fit for this position.
Sushi Tomodachi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity (flavor!) and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.