Location: Sacramento, CA
We are seeking an organized person to help coordinate events for our company.
On-the-job training is provided.
Benefits and Opportunities:
Flexible Work Hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility in scheduling to accommodate your needs.
Performance-Based Bonuses: Your hard work and dedication won't go unnoticed. We offer performance-based bonuses as a reward for finding ways to improve our operations and output.
Small, Homegrown Team: Join a supportive and tight-knit team where your contributions directly impact the success of the business.
Spread Joy: Participate in work that brings joy to our customers, making their shopping experiences memorable and enjoyable.
Job Duties Include:
- Making Customers Happy, as quickly as possible.
- Work on-site and/or remotely
- Works with Brand Ambassadors
- Travel to events and oversee setup, sales during the event, and teardown.
- Research and secure events for our company to attend
- Act as a liaison for events to stay in touch with our company
- Arrange and locate personnel to operate at events
- Arrange for transport of company assets to events
- Work with event contacts to maintain good company relations with events
- Perform pre-event projections and post-event reporting
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working in crowded, high energy environments.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- This is a physical role that occasionally requires high stamina and an ability to carry 50lbs 100 yards. This will need to be demonstrated.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Must be 25+ with a valid drivers license
- Must be local to Sacramento area, and be able to report to work on location. Punctuality is necessary to perform well in this role.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the Shopify system is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the Google Work Suite is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally within a team and across departments, with different types of personalities.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Part Time/Full Time
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Performance based bonus opportunities are available.
Sushi Tomodachi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity (flavor!) and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.